|1. About “V.Care Certificate”||2. “V.Care Certificate” example|
|3. How to check whether a company is holding a “V.Care Certificate”?||4. Apply for a “V.Care Certificate”|
1. About “V.Care Certificate”
- V.Care Certificate is issued by ChemWhat which states the credit amount offered to a chemical company.
- The credit amount is based on the security deposit paid by a company to ChemWhat which can be used to make up the loss of other companies who do business with it.
- If you are doing business with a company holding a V.Care Certificate and suffer loss due to its responsibility , you may get in touch with ChemWhat and expect to get compensate of no more than the credit amount.
- The companies who can hold V.Care Certificate are not only because they pay security deposit but also because they have good financial situation, excellent R&D or manufacturing capacity and positive credit history. V.Care Certificate is the recognition and affirmation of a company’s comprehensive capabilities.
2. “V.Care Certificate” example
3. How to check whether a company is holding a “V.Care Certificate”?
- Search the company’s name by ChemWhat directly
- Click the link below to fill a form to inquiry us.
4. Apply for a “V.Care Certificate”.
- If you are interested in applying for a “V.Care Certificate”, please fill out the form below for a preliminary assessment.
- Our staff may get in touch with you for more information or confirm your application intention after receiving your form.
- Please fill out the form below or check our other “V.Care Services” on the right.